Join us for a complimentary 3D printing seminar to show what the Future of Industrial Manufacturing holds, including CNC and 3D Printing, and learn how quick and cost-effective parts can be designed and fabricated for manufacturing use.
- Review the trends in manufacturing
- See how simple the CAD to final 3D printed part process is
- Learn about an innovative metal printing process under $150k
- Hear real-world customer applications that prove their ROI
- Walk away with tips on how to identify 3D printing opportunities on your production line
By leveraging innovative technology to produce custom manufactured parts for your operations, you can avoid costly delays and downtime. Drop in for our open house to see 3D printing in action.
Register by APRIL 5 to secure your seat at the event. Space is limited.