What we collect
If you complete a form on our website we may collect the following information:
- name and job title
- contact information including E-mail address
- demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests
- other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping.
- We may use the information to improve our products and services.
- If you have given us permission, we may periodically send promotional E-mails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the E-mail address which you have provided.
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by E-mail, phone, fax or mail. We may use the information to customize the website according to your interests.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over websites outside our domain. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Controlling your personal information
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your explicit permission or are required by law to do so. We will not use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties. You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. A small fee will be payable. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please contact us. If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or E-mail us as soon as possible. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
Policy for Handling Customer Data
- Data is not to be accessed without express permission of customer/prospect.
- All data from customers/prospects that is not public or open source are deemed confidential.
- Daystrom will not share customer data with any other organization without the expressed permission of the owner of the data.
- All customer data is kept on secured drives and access is allowed to limited staff on a “need to know” basis.
- Daystrom will not share a customer’s data with another customer unless both customers have given expressed authorization to do so.